Wateringhole & Trading Post

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  


Finally the Wateringhole & Trading Post Forum is back up and running.  We apologize, but you must register again with a new account.  For access to Private Forums, email krwa@krwa.net.  ENJOY!

Author Topic: Marmaton River Drainage Basin Meter Order (AL / BB / CR Counties)  (Read 1193 times)


  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 36
  • Water Rights / Source Water Specialist
    • View Profile

If your water system has water rights with point of diversions (wells, intakes or dams) in the Marmaton River Drainage Basin, you recently received an Order to install and / or report the installation of a water flow meter on that point of diversion.  Please be reminded that you have just over 1 month (September 1, 2011 deadline) to report the installation of a pre-existing meter, even if a report of installation may have been submitted in the past.

Let KRWA know if you have meter, meter installation or water right questions.  We're here to help.
Douglas S. Helmke, L.G.
Water Rights / Source Water Specialist
Kansas Rural Water Association